Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders is a 12-week hybrid accelerator program for Seed to Series A technology startups based in Europe and Israel.
The accelerator is designed to bring the best of Google’s programs, products, people and technology to women-led tech startups using AI technology across the region. In addition to mentorship and technical project support, the accelerator also includes deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition and leadership development for founders.
Selected startups will also benefit from dedicated Google AI technical expertise and receive credits via the Google for Startups Cloud Program.
- Equity-free support: For duration of program.
- Mentoring from Google teams.
- Training: Exclusive invitations to technical bootcamps hosted by Google where offered.
- Access to experts of Google’s network
- Google product credits
- Early access to new Google products and tools as relevant.
- Strategic support on company and product strategy.
- Technical project partnership: work hand in hand with experts from Google on your biggest tech challenges.
- Startups demonstrating traction, ideally between Seed and Series A stage.
- Building a scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
- Deeply technical, leveraging technologies like Machine Learning and AI.
- Commitment from CTO and/or AI Lead to participate and engage in required program sessions.
- Woman within founding team and/or at c-level.
- JANUARY 19, 2024: Applications Close
- MARCH 19, 2024: Program Kick-off
- JUNE, 2024: Graduation
Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders (DL: Jan 19th)